Illustration below visualizes the JMR MPS Attack Operational Suitability for the AVX FVL in "Attack" configurarion. Notable are the internal weapons arrangement for low aerodynamic drag profile and ramp for better payload performance and ease of loading.
From top center of illustration and moving clockwise Suitability Factors include the following:
- Weapons bay doors close to keep debris out of cabin
- Internal weapons arrangement
- 30mm gun has full 360 degree coverage
- Over 90% parts commonality with Utility Variant for better logistical support
- Frontal profile has nearly same drag coefficient with comparable speed and range as Utility Version
- Deployed weapons retain low profile